Friday, September 19, 2008

'I WILL DECIDE WHETHER TO CONTEST OR OTHERWISE', SAYS ABDULLAH

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 18 (Bernama) -- Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said today that whatever decision concerning his position as Umno president and the transition of power will be made by him personally.

The Prime Minister said whatever changes would be discussed together with his deputy, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

"Because the (divisional) meetings have not started, and whatever things that I need to do, whatever action that I will take, it's all up to me.

"I will talk to (Deputy Prime Minister) Datuk Seri Najib (Tun Razak), there's no need to repeat," he told reporters after chairing the Umno Supreme Council meeting here.

More:http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsindex.php?id=360032

No comments: