Sunday, August 24, 2008

ANWAR APPEARS INCREASINGLY WORRIED AS BY-ELECTION APPROACHES

BUKIT MERTAJAM, Aug 23 (Bernama) -- Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) advisor Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim who was initially fully confident of winning the Permatang Pauh seat, appeared to be increasingly worried about the eventual result as the by-election approaches.

With only two days left, Anwar kept reminding his supporters not to be too confident but be extra careful in their efforts to win the by-election for PKR.

"I also appeal to you to give your vote to me so that I can fulfil my promise to take care of the residents of Permatang Pauh.

"If there are people who come to give money, take it if you think you don't have enough. I have no problem with that, but give us your vote," he said when addressing his supporters during his visit to the PKR by-election operations room in Semilang, Seberang Jaya, near here.

More: http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v5/newsindex.php?id=354805

No comments: